Sunday, April 12, 2009

Suzie Burger

Get ready guys, I'm about to sound like a chubby girl that hasn't eaten in 4 hours...


Every time I pass the sign for Suzie Burger I want to stop in and check it out. Well, Kirk and I decided that we would do just that on Friday night. Holy cow was it amazing!

I'm not even kidding or exaggerating at all when I say it was the best cheeseburger and fries I've ever eaten. The meat was delicious (and never frozen I might add), the pickles were unbelievably crispy, the tomatoes were fresh, the sauce was perfect and the bun was straight from Heaven. No joke here people. I can't even begin to tell you how good the fries were. Oh, and I got a shake. Don't get me started. You all know I love Ghirardelli chocolate and this shake was made with it!

I don't care how many calories I ate. It was so delicious and worth it. If you are in the Sacramento area, get your booty down to Suzie Burger ASAP. If you're scared and don't want to go alone, don't worry, I'll go with you.

It's on the corner of P Street and 29th Street.

http://www.suzieburger.com/

4 comments:

Mary said...

You could have called...or even stopped by. I live like 4 blocks from there!
I'll remember that next time I'm hanging out under the freeway bridge in Natomas.

Mireille said...

We'll have to go when we go out there this summer, as long as there's bacon on that cheeseburger. You can't have no cheeseburger without no bacon.

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

have you left the kitchen for good?

Anonymous said...

Love Suzie burgers. Took the Grandkids today but the fries were disappointing . Not fresh, hot, and crispy like they usually are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails