Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chicken Caesar Sandwich: 2 ways

These sandwiches are dang good and really simple. They take no time, like most sandwiches, and they are a perfect meal for the beautiful weather we're experiencing in California right now.


:Panini Style:


:Picnic Style:


:Ingredients:

Rotisserie Chicken
Avocado
Fresh Mozzarella
Spinach
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Bacon (if your heart desires it)
Creamy Caesar Dressing
Bread of your choice

Assemble your sandwiches with a bit of Caesar dressing on each slice of bread. Add avocado, spinach, mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes, bacon and chicken. Enjoy a fast and delicious meal!

By the way, Kirk wanted me to get pictures of both of these sandwiches. Apparently the boy likes sandwiches (or, sammies as he fondly refers to them).

3 comments:

Christine said...

Yum! This looks good! I think I have a new lunch/dinner idea!!! Thanks Barefoot Conteser!

allison said...

I'm glad you posted this...we'll try it!

Hetrick family said...

Thank you for posting this. I think I shall try it tonight! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails